Friday, December 05, 2008

Waiting...waiting... waiting...

Do you find yourself caught in a state of curiosity where you find yourself wondering what would happened or when things would happen? Sometimes our hope to take control over things causes curiosity to kill us. We seem to find it difficult to wait and see what would happen. Of course things would be much better if we have an assurance from someone to tell us that things would be alright.

So who is the person whom you can confide in? Who can you ask for assurance from? Are you in a place of waiting - unanswered questions you have, dreams you are clinging to, situations you are in, etc?

As the year is coming to an end and next year seems uncertain, let us remember to wait upon Him and His Word for assurance. Let us end this year and start the New Year together with Him and wait in anticipation for what God has in store for us in year 2009!

King David said in Psa 62:5 "Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there, thanks a lot for posting this up.It's a great reminder to me. BUt there is just something that i wish to ask..which i am quite confused at times. Yes, what i desire is to hear His voice and to obey what He has to say. There is this situation that i am in. For the past 1 year i've been trying to let go off someone, but there's a voice that i hear which constantly telling me to wait and to cling on.However, many of my brothers and sisters are telling me to let go.I'm confused.I've managed to let go at some point...but after a month or 2..the old self came back..is that just me refusing to let go or its something that is telling me to wait and not to let go.I would greatly appreciate it if you can guide me in this area for i'm very confused and i truly want to get over this.Thanks..