Monday, February 02, 2009

Outpost - Time Running Out

I wish I had done much more in my university days.
I wish I could spend more time doing something good or helpful for the community in my campus.
I wish I knew more close friends of different races.

I wish, I wish, I wish...

There are so many wishes we hope to fulfill but time is ticking. Let’s not waste anymore time. By the time u know it, you are already graduating and moving to the next phase of your life. It doesn’t matter now whether you are still a student or already working. Each of us are stationed somewhere to guard, to protect, to do something good and to complete our mission.
Stand up, and fulfill your mission well!

Share with us good things you did for your campus or workplace and what you hope to do or achieve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how to know what's my mission?

James

Anonymous said...

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end od the age".

- no, not just preach or share the gospel
- it involve buiding friendship, sharing our lives, doing something for them, teaching them to obey....etc

have we been doing anything with our coursemates?
have we been doing something as a CF to bless the campus?
s up to your creativity to thing what u can do :)

When missionary come to Malaysia, they dont just preach, but they build schools and hospitals.

think for yourself. thanks James for asking :)

-sr-